HOW CLOSE IS A REPLICA WATCH TO A GENUINE WATCH?
This depends on the watch. There is no watch that is identical, but there are watches that are so close that even professionals will not be able to tell the difference. Here is a legend of terms used to specify high quality watches:
- 1:1 – This means that this watch is about 90% – 95% close to genuine
- Best/Ultimate Edition – This means that this watch is the best replica that exists currently, but not necessarily 1:1. The % of closeness will be around 85% – 90% close to the genuine
If you see either of these terms in the title or description of the watch then you are guaranteed to receive something very good. If there is a watch on our website that doesn’t have either of these terms, please feel free to email us with any questions as to the closeness to genuine.
ARE YOUR WATCHES WATERPROOF OR WATER-RESISTANT?
Most replica watches that are produced these days are water-resistant (usually to 3ATM). However there is a big difference between water-resistant and waterproof.
Water-resistant means that a watch can resist the penetration of water to some degree, but not entirely. Waterproof means totally impervious to water penetration.
We do not advise submerging any replica watch in any liquid. The water-resistance of a watch can be compromised during daily wear, a knock or a drop, and to be honest the factories’ water-resistance service is not fool-proof. Any water damage is not covered under the one year warranty we offer (for retail priced watches – no warranty on wholesale priced watches).
Retail and Wholesale Watches
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RETAIL AND WHOLESALE WATCHES?
Retail watches have these benefits:
Discount coupons – If you have a discount coupon or a compensation coupon then you can apply this to any retail watch on our website.
One year warranty – If you decide to send the watch back to us for a repair, we will repair your watch, for free, and pay for the return shipping to you (you will pay for the shipping fee to send to us).
If you decide to repair your watch yourself or use a 3rd party watch-smith then you can choose either a refund of up to $50 of the repair cost or up to $60 in store credit (that can be used on our website when you wish) as compensation.
For any watch that will be repaired by a 3rd party watch-smith, we will need to see pictures of the broken watch beforehand, pictures of the watch repaired and a receipt for repair, in order to give the refund/store credit.
However please note that your one year warranty will be voided if you decide to have your watch repaired by a 3rd party watch-smith. The reason for this is because unless we repair it, we cannot vouch for the quality of workmanship done by a 3rd-party watch-smith, even if he/she is highly vouched for.
Also, signs of water-damage and modifications or abuse to the watch will also void the one year warranty.
Shipping guarantee – if your order is seized by customs or lost en-route, we will either refund or reship to you (at our discretion). In order to process a refund or to reship we will need to see official documentation of the seizure/loss.
Wholesale watches have these benefits:
When buying a watch at wholesale price, you are pretty much on your own. If it breaks, gets seized or lost en-route, we will not offer a refund, reship or repair. The benefit of this however are significant savings compared to our retail prices. This is a great option for people who know how to repair watches or have a watch-smith they work with, for people that live in countries that are safe to ship to, and of course resellers.
CAN I COMBINE BOTH RETAIL AND WHOLESALE WATCHES WITHIN ONE ORDER?
Yes you can! We aim to give you ultimate flexibility when purchasing from us. Please bear in mind that if your order has a mix of retail and wholesale watches, that any discounts/compensation coupons will only be applied to the retail priced watches. Also, if your package is seized or lost, we will only refund/reship the retail watches within your order.
Parts and Custom Orders
CAN I BUY PARTS FOR MY WATCHES FROM MR. TIMEZONE?
Yes! We are happy to announce that we are one of the only dealers that will sell you spare parts for any replica watch, whether or not you bought the watches from us! You don’t need to buy anything else from us at the same time either.
In order to see if we can get the part/s for you we will need you to send us the URL to the exact watch you need the parts for to our Sales email address. The URL should ideally by from our website, but if we don’t have the watch on our website then you can send us a URL from any other replica watch website.
Please bear in mind that all parts are sold as wholesale. We do not offer a warranty on parts.
WHAT IF I WANT SOMETHING THAT ISN’T ON YOUR WEBSITE?
Most of the time we can source anything for you that any other replica watch dealer has on their website. All you will need to do is send us the URL to the item/s to our Sales email address and we will stock and price check for you. We will tell you the retail price and the wholesale price and then send you instructions on how you can order it over our website, using the “Custom Order” function.
Payment Methods, Discount Coupons & Compensation Coupons
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
Bank Transfer – We will only accept bank transfer through TransferWise: www.transferwise.com. It only takes a very short period of time to open a TransferWise account, and their fees and exchange rates are the lowest and processing times are the fastest in the industry.
Please bear in mind that we have no control over the transfer times with Bank Transfer and TransferWise. We will email you as soon as we receive the funds within our bank account, but we cannot guarantee when that will be. It could be 2-3 days, it could be weeks.
Zelle – In order to use Zelle, the sender and recipient’s bank accounts must be based in the U.S. It doesn’t charge a fee to send money. We recommend confirming with your bank or credit union that there are no additional fees.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR ANY OTHER REASON?
Yes we do! These discounts will only apply to retail priced watches:
- Newsletter Subscription – Sign up to our newsletter and we will give you $10 off your order
- Your Birthday – Celebrate with us with a $10 discount code
- Major Holidays – Christmas, New Years, Independence Day, Ramadan, etc., – if it is a big holiday, we will give you a 5% discount code
- Chinese Holidays – If there is a holiday here in China which we will be taking and not working, we will offer give you 5% discount code
WHAT COMPENSATIONS DO YOU GIVE FOR ORDER ERRORS?
If your order is seized by customs or lost en-route to you we will offer 10% off your next order on all retail watches + free reship or refund (at our discretion).
If you repair your watch locally within your 1 year warranty we will offer up to $50 as a refund or $60 as store credit per watch on all retail watches. If the repair is less than $50-$60, we will refund or issue store credit for the amount of the repair. We will need to see a receipt showing the cost of the repair in order to process this for you.
Order Processing Times and Quality Control
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY ORDER?
Once we have received your payment (or in the case of PayPal, once we have withdrawn and received it into our bank account) it takes approximately 5 working days to assemble your order, QC the order and send you QC pics. Please bear in mind that this is an approximate time-frame and it may vary, depending on a variety of different circumstances.
WHAT IS QUALITY CONTROL AND WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
We send quality control photos via email. These will show your order to be in good cosmetic and mechanical condition.
If you approve the QC pictures we will go ahead and ship out your order. If you disapprove of anything within your order we will get a new item for you, until it meets your expectations.
Please be aware that we will do our best to only send you QC of great watches/accessories, but we may miss things from time to time. So we really will need you to carefully look over everything to make sure you are 110% happy with your order. When you approve the QC, this means that you acknowledge that you are happy with your order.
Here are some sample pics of the quality and style of our QC pictures:
Shipping, Rates & Triangle Shipping
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I HAVE APPROVED QC FOR MY ORDER?
Once you have approved QC for your order we will package your order and send it to our courier, who will then send it out to you. It takes roughly 1 business day to package and give your order to our courier, and then it takes a further 1-2 business days for our courier to give us your tracking number, which we will send to you via email.
HOW MUCH DOES EXPRESS DIRECT SHIPPING COST?
Shipping costs vary depending on the country and the amount of watches within your order. We put a maximum of 3 watches inside a package. Please visit our Tracking and Shipping page for more information.
HOW LONG DOES EXPRESS DIRECT SHIPPING TAKE?
Shipping times take approximately 7-10 business days to arrive to you. Please note that this is the shipping time and does not include the time needed to process your order. We are not held responsible for any shipping delay.
HOW MUCH DOES AIRMAIL COST?
Airmail is a flat rate of $15 per package, with up to 3 watches per package.
HOW LONG DOES AIRMAIL SHIPPING TAKE?
The approximate ETA for Airmail shipping is 2-4 weeks.
WHAT IS TRIANGLE SHIPPING?
Some countries have very strict customs and policies. For these countries are courier may decide to send to the UK and from the UK to your destination country. The shipping fee for this is $65 per package (with up to 3 watches per package, then 50% discount per package for more than 3 watches, etc., please visit our Tracking and Shipping page for more information).
HOW LONG DOES TRIANGLE SHIPPING TAKE?
The approximate ETA for triangle shipping is 3-4 weeks, and the country we will first send to before sending on to you will be England.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PACKAGE IS SEIZED BY CUSTOMS OR LOST EN-ROUTE?
If your package gets seized by customs then please contact us, we will either refund or reship, at our discretion. We will need to see official documentation of the seizure or loss before we can process a refund or reshipment.
Important note for watch repairs: If you return your watch/es to us for repair, we are not held responsible for any loss of seizure during shipping, both ways. This applies for all products, whether retail or otherwise.
Warranties and Repairs
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY ON YOUR WATCHES?
- We offer a 1 year warranty on all retail watches against manufacturing defects that are found and recognized by us or our supplier. Any faults or defects found will be (at ours or supplier’s sole discretion), repaired or replaced free of charge, along with the cost for return shipping to you (you will however need to pay for the shipping fee to send it to us).
- Our warranty is limited solely and exclusively to repair or replacement as stated herein. We are not liable, by virtue of this warranty or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising out of the use of or inability to use your watch or for any incidental or consequential damages relating in any way to your watch
- Our warranty explicitly does not cover:
- defects and damage caused by accidents, improper or abusive use (including knocks, dents, crushing, etc.);
- normal wear and tear of the components;
- misuse or lack of regular maintenance or cleaning of the watch;
- defects resulting from magnetic fields or climatic conditions;
- infiltration of humidity/water into the case and oxidation;
- alterations, tampering, dismantling or services and repairs carried out a 3rd party watch-smith/modder ;
- any non-metallic straps or bracelets (leather, rubber synthetic polymer, etc.);
- theft or loss.
- If you decide to repair your watch yourself or using a 3rd party watch-smith then we will refund up to $50 of the repair cost or give up to $60 in store credit towards the repair cost. We will need to see a receipt for repair in order to give the refund/store credit.
- When buying a watch at wholesale price, you are pretty much on your own. If it breaks, gets seized or lost, we will not offer a refund, reship or repair. The benefit of this however is a significant saving compared to our retail price. This is a great option for people who know how to repair watches or have a watch-smith they work with, for people that live in countries that are safe to ship to, and of course resellers.
- Important note: If you return your watch/es to us for repair, we are not held responsible for any loss of seizure during shipping, both ways. This applies for all products, whether retail or otherwise.
Returns and Exchanges
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER FOR A REFUND?
Unfortunately we do not accept returns or refunds. When you approve the quality control pictures for your order, this is your acknowledgement that you are happy with your order. If a retail watch breaks within 1 year, we will have it repaired or replaced. Whether the watch is repaired or replaced is up to the factory that produced your watch, as all damaged watches will be passed onto them for repair/replacement.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ORDER FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
It depends. If you have paid and not yet received your quality control pictures, then you can contact our Billing team and see if this is possible. If we have already ordered and paid for your order with the factories, then we will not be able to exchange. If you receive your order and you have a change of heart, unfortunately we do not accept an exchange on this basis. In this case we would suggest you to sell your order over whichever replica watch forum you are a member of.
Working Times, Days & Holidays
WHAT ARE YOUR WORKING HOURS?
We will be online from 10am – 7pm, Mon – Fri, 10am – 2pm Sat (Beijing time). If we are taking a holiday we will give advance notice via newsletter, the forums and within our email signatures.
I STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, WHO DO I SPEAK TO?
- Sales@MrTimeZone.Store – For all pre-sales and stock availability inquiries and the department to email if you have yet to place your order with us
- Billing@MrTimeZone.Store – For all billing related inquiries and any inquiries you may have from after paying for your order and before receiving your QC pictures
- QC@MrTimeZone.Store – For all inquiries about quality control and the department to email if you have already received your QC pictures
- Shipping@MrTimeZone.Store – For all tracking and shipping related inquiries and the department to email if you have already approved your QC pictures
- Repairs@MrTimeZone.Store – For all repair related inquiries of an order purchased through us
- Forums@MrTimeZone.Store – For all inquiries related to the forums we are on and any offers to be on your forum